Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Paper Secrets SAYO2 layout #27 - Dominic Bath

Here is my 27th layout of Paper Secrets contest, SYAO2.


The products on the list I used were pennants, tags, chipboard, ribbon, 3+ patterned papers, doily & 5+ buttons. Techniques used were punches (border) and distressing.



I used from my stash to create:
  • Blue Card Stock - Bazzill
  • Pattern Paper - Hot Off the Press
  • Green Cardstock - Paper Studio
  • Ribbon Ric Rac - Olive Green sold in my Store!
  • Ink - Cat's Eye Black
  • Border Punch - EK Success Double Scallop
  • My Mind's Eye Die Cuts - "Splish Splash" sold in my store!
  • Buttons - Stash
  • Tag - Stash (altered to match)
  • Doily - Stash


Go Check out all the submissions with this sketch at Paper Secrets HERE. There is 18 players left in the contest to win a $50 gift certificate!

I am entering this layout in these Challenges too:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!